Requesting Unban from all Server for myself [LOCKED]

Request an unban of yourself here. Please read these guidelines before posting.
korochanjin1411

Requesting Unban from all Server for myself [LOCKED]

Post by korochanjin1411 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:05 pm

it's been 2 days since I got banned and I requesting for unban because I don't understand why I got banned. I haven't teamkill, or anything that against the server rules. instead I don't mind getting teamkilled by the others. before I got ban, I killed at least around 200 or 400 bots and died 9 times. maybe the other players thought I was cheating by knowing all the bot's spawn points. I know all the bot's spawn points because I remember it on each map. does killing bots with C4 on their spawn points against the rules? I did tell them to kill the bots on their spawn points but the players thought I was cheating.

Twombley

Re: Requesting Unban from all Server for myself

Post by Twombley » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:11 am

korochanjin1411, You were more than likely asked VIA game chat by a insGamer server admin to stop going ahead of your team to plant C4 on bot spawns and horde all of the kills. We are trying to promote fair play for everyone, rushing ahead leaves your TEAM behind.
If you would like you can add me on steam [insG]Twombley - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322824439/
Public Server Policy
To keep things simple, our servers only have a few simple rules and everything else is common sense!

1.EVERYONE has a right to play - Be it a newbie or a veteran player, every skill level is welcomed.
2.EVERYONE is allowed their own style of gameplay. Camping, tactically creeping and rushing is allowed -- Do not let your style of gameplay adversely effect your teammates well-being and experience.
3.ABSOLUTELY NO trolling, insulting, racism or anything of the sort! Take this as your warning.
4.DO NOT molotov or incediniary spam absurd amounts on counterattacks, thus effecting line of sight on enemy targets.
BEFORE calling a vote (mainly restart game/round vote option in particular), get others opinions and thoughts!
"[insG]DeltaMike: im selling nudes of karine for $5 a pop"
ImageImage

korochanjin1411

Post by korochanjin1411 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:57 am

Thank you for replying, well I guess it can't be helped I used to rush on myself in front of my team. And maybe I need to let them lead or taking the bots. Anyway, is there any chance for me for getting unban?

Twombley

Post by Twombley » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Youre ban is expired now, try to consider the rules next time you play in our servers, and keep an eye on the chat for when other players type, or our admins type to you or others.
"[insG]DeltaMike: im selling nudes of karine for $5 a pop"
ImageImage