file missing from DL server - scripts/theaters/theater_35angrybots10p_default.theater

Discuss about anything related to the 35 Angry Bots servers - Talk about recent updates, weapons and even recommend something new!
echo

file missing from DL server - scripts/theaters/theater_35angrybots10p_default.theater

Post by echo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Hello,

I've been having some trouble with theater downloads lately - specifically, "scripts/theaters/theater_35angrybots10p_default.theater.bz2" from server #3. Having dug the download server IP (66.150.121.41) from console log files, it looks like the file is not present. Is there anywhere else I can get this file?

It didn't seem like there was a ticket option for general server issues - just maps & players. Would this belong as a map ticket instead of on the forums?

edit with more info - this file doesn't seem to be consistently requested, to the extent that I sometimes can join a game, leave, be unable to come back because i need the file, relaunch, and then be able to get in again

thanks!

Twombley

Re: file missing from DL server - scripts/theaters/theater_35angrybots10p_default.theater

Post by Twombley » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:25 pm

Hello Echo,

Thanks for reaching out, I suggest you go to this link http://www.insgamer.com/bug-request.php our main web page, to submit it under a bug and content request, and the proper admin will be able to reach out to you for it.

Thanks.
"[insG]DeltaMike: im selling nudes of karine for $5 a pop"
ImageImage

echo

Re: file missing from DL server - scripts/theaters/theater_35angrybots10p_default.theater

Post by echo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:47 pm

thanks! Submitted