Ban [LOCKED]

Request an unban of yourself here. Please read these guidelines before posting.
NAJA

Ban [LOCKED]

Post by NAJA » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:39 am

Good morning, I went to the server and I'm banned?, I would like to know the reasons for the ban? :?: :?:

Borderline

Re: Ban

Post by Borderline » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:37 am

What's your steam name?
Add me on steam and ill see whats up.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BorderlineTOOTTOOT

NAJA

Post by NAJA » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:20 am

( [insG]oneoftheother: I told you three times to stop puting C4 in the spawn points, on launch control. That's not how you play team-based, it ruins the game for everyone else because you are hoarding all the kills. Being on to top of the board, this isn't something exspected. You should be sending a better example to other players, instead of cheating.
[insG]oneoftheother: You haven't been banned, I just kicked from that game because you didn't listen. I recorded what you did, just as i said in the chat. I've already said my bit to Mike about this and I'm getting the video I recorded ready. You can have a look at it, from a third person POV and tell me if what you wre doing was at all fair.
[insG]oneoftheother: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9SoLB5KEsw )

NAja: I do not see cheating, you're crying because you can not win,., every player uses C4, every player attacks, you're crying because you're weak,

abuse of power, all players advance, is a public servant, is not tactical, then you're crying I know why, because you can not beat me, I'm glad I'm good.

NAJA

Post by NAJA » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:23 am

I already played with varios, players that uses c4, that attacks that advances, but of course you are crying ,, will learn to play one day .. :-)

Twombley

Re: Ban [LOCKED]

Post by Twombley » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:43 am

EVERYONE is allowed their own style of gameplay. Camping, tactically creeping and rushing is allowed -- Do not let your style of gameplay adversely effect your teammates well-being and experience.
If you are the only one getting kills, or running through your teams defensive line on a counter attack so you can take all the bots alone, how is this fun for the rest?

This is not crying, if you see this all the time, and do not bring it up, but then an ADMIN asks you to stop, why do you continue? Do two wrongs ever make a right? I have talked to One about this, and we have increased your ban from a few days too a few weeks... since you obviously cannot handle the rules, and lash back in a childish manner. Take it as you will, the rules are generic to an extent at the admins discretion made easy to read and understand on our website http://insgamer.com/about.php so that everyone can enjoy their time in our servers.
"[insG]DeltaMike: im selling nudes of karine for $5 a pop"
ImageImage