Rules ? [LOCKED]

Request an unban of yourself here. Please read these guidelines before posting.
NAJA

Rules ? [LOCKED]

Post by NAJA » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:31 am

First, there are no rules written in the game, according to I do not see chat when someone is speaking, simple, I see everyone doing the same style of game and nobody said anything, but of course I can not because I'm bothering somebody who is wanting to win . Power abuse

NAJA

Re: Rules ?

Post by NAJA » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:33 am

and no one has apprehended, saying that it was admin, I need crystal ball to know who is admin?

NAJA

Post by NAJA » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:41 am

the rules have to be for everyone, the rules have to be written ,,, the oneoftheother player is using abuse of power, he has already used push attacks, he already attacked bot respaw, he and many friends of him ,, now because it's admin is thinking it's God, easy to ban me to be able to win, thanks for the video now I'm more famous, :-))

Borderline

Post by Borderline » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:44 am

This is only 2 admins that will not have tags on. Every admin will have InsG tags.
Also if someone with InsG tags tells you to stop doing something then don't do it.
Simple enough, not admin abuse. If you are going to have a hateful attitude towards the admins then you can stay off the servers.

NAJA

Post by NAJA » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:02 am

I respect all servers and rules, but the player (oneoftheother) is abusing the power, if he is admin because he did not speak in the console for me to read, he talked in the open chat, I do not read chat, I use mic, , an admin can send messages directly by the console ,,, player (oneoftheother) always wanted to be ahead in the game ,, always played and attacked respaw never said anything ,, now he needs to win so it is easier to banir who is top rank ,, , an admin can not have rank, he is in the game to take care of the server ,,.

Twombley

Post by Twombley » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:42 pm

NAja making two posts one after the other without good reason is considered spam, I would advise you to make your statement in one post not too.

At this point the admin's decision is FINAL You are not helping your case by pointing fingers at other players when admin's are not around.
Bring us video proof, and we may change our mind, calling abuse of power because you DISAGREE is not going too; this is not the world of politics.
if he is admin because he did not speak in the console for me to read, he talked in the open chat, I do not read chat,
As per you saying you do not read that chat, there are rules and tips that play on a timer in the chat, the chat is there for a reason, an admin does not need to use their mic to issues commands. The chat also has a log for every server, so when an admin types something in the chat it will always be there, if you choose to not read the chat, that is not the fault of insGamer or its members it is only the fault of the player, you.
an admin can not have rank, he is in the game to take care of the server ,,.
An admin in this case is just like every other player, they can have rank, rank does not matter to us who have been with insGamer for longer periods, but at the end of the day the admin is in the server to have fun just like everyone else.

Please stop making double posts, and new topics if one is locked because of you abusing your permissions to be on this website,
I will come back to read any replies you make but if you start to target an insGamer admin or member, or any one of our players again you will be banned from our forums.
"[insG]DeltaMike: im selling nudes of karine for $5 a pop"
ImageImage

NAJA

Post by NAJA » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:59 am

No problem, I know how it works, they are annoyed with me, good server I was TOP NUMBER ONE ,, for 1 year, stay lucky for the next ones. I said what I think, now if you want to banish me, feel free, I play on the server because I like ,,, server is not lacking. no worries :ugeek:

Twombley

Post by Twombley » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:10 pm

You will be automatically un-banned on 03-27-18 20:18.
"[insG]DeltaMike: im selling nudes of karine for $5 a pop"
ImageImage