Ban Appeal

Request an unban of yourself here. Please read these guidelines before posting.
Stormhammer

Ban Appeal

Post by Stormhammer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Today I was messing around on one of the 35 Angry Bots server and was banned for what appeared to be no reason. No warning was given. Shortly before I was banned a player told me to 'Go play Counterstrike, fag.". Is this the sort of behavior that is condoned on these servers? I hope that if I was banned by an admin that quote could not be attributed to them. The steam name I was using was The Zodiac Griller.

Borderline

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Borderline » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:54 am

Do you know what Admin banned you?
Can you add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/BorderlineTOOTTOOT

We will get this sorted

[insG]Drifter

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by [insG]Drifter » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Stormhammer wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:41 pm
Today I was messing around on one of the 35 Angry Bots server and was banned for what appeared to be no reason. No warning was given. Shortly before I was banned a player told me to 'Go play Counterstrike, fag.". Is this the sort of behavior that is condoned on these servers? I hope that if I was banned by an admin that quote could not be attributed to them. The steam name I was using was The Zodiac Griller.
According to logs you received a 1 day ban for “General Exploit of Game/Map/Server”. While there is no further description, the ban expired after 24 hours. As a reminder, play fair and follow admin instructions/ server rules.

Have a great day.