Rock Lee - STEAM_1:0:41108245

Request a ban of a disruptive player here, but please follow these guidelines.
ZGHub

Rock Lee - STEAM_1:0:41108245

Post by ZGHub » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:48 am

The following video will contain footage of him and Simo Hayha trolling, using slurs relating to homophobia, and excessively and purposefully team killing, carrying out the actions on me most often. We tried to remove them several time from the server via the votekick.

Ignore the loud (and annoying) keyboard, and the several instances where there is noise in the background, including voices. It appears as if my family has no regard for my preference of silence. Also, apologies for the lack of system audio. I don't know why the hell it didn't record it. regardless, the video at least shows the duo repeatedly shooting me and killing me.

https://youtu.be/YbMj_NhxJ5E

Twombley

Re: Rock Lee - STEAM_1:0:41108245

Post by Twombley » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:55 pm

Thank you for the report, Unfortunately without the audio for Simo it makes it hard to make a decision against his trolling but the name will be passed around.

Rock Lee will receive a ban for his obvious team wounding/killing in your video, please feel free to add myself [insG]Twombley on steam and I will be happy to try and help out sooner next time.
"[insG]DeltaMike: im selling nudes of karine for $5 a pop"
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Borderline

Re: Rock Lee - STEAM_1:0:41108245

Post by Borderline » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:59 am

Hi ZGHub, Thanks for bringing these guys to our attention. What server was this on?
ImageImageImageImageImage