Unban request for servers "35 Angry Bots #1" and "35 Angry Bots #2". [LOCKED]

Request an unban of yourself here. Please read these guidelines before posting.
Xzylo

Unban request for servers "35 Angry Bots #1" and "35 Angry Bots #2". [LOCKED]

Post by Xzylo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:09 am

I was vote kicked from server #1 due to inactivity, but that was because I had just joined the server and I was setting up my loadout. Normally that wouldn't be a problem for most people, but I had spawned in while adjusting my loadout and happened to be the last person standing. Needless to say, I was kicked almost immediately because the people on the server were too impatient. I actually have no idea why I was kicked from server #2. I was doing pretty well and supporting my team. Apparently, I was kicked for shooting other players, but that barely happened and only on accident. The only instance I could have seen myself shooting another player a lot was when I accidentally ALT-Tabbed out of the game, but even that's a stretch. Server #2 also happened to have actual problem players before I was banned, and the people on the server were in the process of getting rid of them. I can only assume that they must have thought that I had caused some of the problems. Anyway, it would be greatly appreciated if you would unban me from those servers. My username is Xzylo.Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Borderline on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Locking Post

Twombley

Re: Unban request for servers "35 Angry Bots #1" and "35 Angry Bots #2".

Post by Twombley » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:19 am

Hello Xzylo, I apologize for the late reply.

If you were banned by other players in game, we have 4 servers, you can still get on 2 of 4, it will be reset in time on its own. (I do not remember how long).

If you were banned by an admin we could remove it with a small chat depending on why you were banned. If you would like too, I would appreciate if you added me to steam friends, the problem with the public servers is that vote ban (kick) gets abused, and when two people choose to vote a person out, most pub players do not care if you are a regular, new, or did nothing but play the game and will click yes to kicking you. The best thing you can do is wait it out, and we appreciate you being a player on our servers.
"[insG]DeltaMike: im selling nudes of karine for $5 a pop"
ImageImageImageImageImageImage